eFx's Mandalorian Helmet

Mandalorian-Helmet-3-4-on-Stand_grande.png

I ordered mine a few weeks ago. I really hope it's 501st approvable since that's the main reason I ordered it. I guess time will tell.

I asked them for dimensions of this EFX helmet and they couldn't give them to me. They just told me the following...

"Unfortunately, since this is made from the molds of the original prop, there is no size! It is based on the actor’s head!

However, it seems to be slightly narrower than the Boba Fett helmet. (If that helps!)

Thanks!"

I wish they cared enough to just measure it lol. Obviously it's made for the actor's head but that means nothing haha. I'm sure it should fit most. I just thought it would be useful info for anyone weighing options because this is really pricey. Awesome that it's from the molds... bummed that they won't measure it. I'm prob going to snag one anyway because of it's origin...

I asked them for dimensions of this EFX helmet and they couldn't give them to me. They just told me the following...

"Unfortunately, since this is made from the molds of the original prop, there is no size! It is based on the actor’s head!

However, it seems to be slightly narrower than the Boba Fett helmet. (If that helps!)

Thanks!"

I wish they cared enough to just measure it lol. Obviously it's made for the actor's head but that means nothing haha. I'm sure it should fit most. I just thought it would be useful info for anyone weighing options because this is really pricey. Awesome that it's from the molds... bummed that they won't measure it. I'm prob going to snag one anyway because of it's origin...

Seems like bad news for big headed guys like me. I'm a 7 3/4 fitted hat size, so I basically need like 62-63CM diameter to fit comfortably.

It's hard to say joe ... Just gotta wait to see what they're like in peoples' hands to find out! That's the only response I could get out of EFX. :\

Problem being if you DONT’ order one. They’re gonna be sold out before you know whether it fits or not! Which is why I might pass. BobaMaker and some of these other guys in this forum make damn good work. Might as well be the real thing.

Thanks!"

I think they gave you that reply to protect themselves from you taking a 3D file and making it to scale and marketing it as being “accurate”

This thread is more than 1 year old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back