EE-3 grip questions

kibosh

Active Hunter
Since I'm doing everything else scratch built, I figure I'll do the blaster as well. I have a good plan for the whole thing but the grip. Any suggestions how I can make the knurled pattern on the grip? Even if it was just a thin covering, that would work. I just can't think of how to achieve the pattern.

Thanks,

Eric

...you might try a gun store that carries grips...there are few companies that make rubber grips that could be comparable to the grips you are looking for...

...hope this helps...

Take care
Lewis :cheers

That's what I plan on doing, checking a gun or sporting goods store for a set of grips for a large revolver. Doing all the intricate work yourself would probably be quite difficult, unless you're experienced with detailed woodwork.

or you could go for a plain wooden grip like mine. I like to think it gives a more battered look

8B1371BB-C5D4-F2E9-77BAFA0B3116A640.jpg

I made a wooden one, it just didn't have the patern in it, other then that it looked ok.

soft woods are a charm to work with actually and I plan on using a little more wood in the future...

This thread is more than 18 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back