Earcap Question

Citizen Snips

Active Hunter
Hey kids,

I really want a pair of machined aluminum ear caps for my MSH, does anyone know where I could find a pair, or a shop that would produce these for me? Any help would be appreciated. :cheers

As sweet as that'd be, I can't imagine the cost being worth it . Rogue Studios makes some that are actually accurate. I'd send him a pm to see if he's they're still available.

Thanks guys, I just talked to another member (well known for their machined aluminum products) about a set of earcaps and apparently he is currently looking into a producing a couple. I'll keep you guys posted.:cheers

...you mean the MSH is just too big :lol: :lol:

Just joshing ya

The dome is, but the real deal isnt that much bigger... after seeing the real deal... all I can say is the Sgn Fang shrunk between an 1/8th to a quarter all the way around... ;)

Who are you talking aout CS? I know quite a few folks who are dying for metal ears. :) Do make sure who ever has the rights to the helmet is cool with this unless its a private personal thing you dont ever plan on showing off. I am sure they wont care but you knever know... a while back I had approched RS and Single Seat about having a metal set done to mach the specks of there ears and they were quite addimate that I not do this. So its better to be safe then sorry.

This thread is more than 16 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back