Earcap Question

Citizen Snips

Active Hunter
Hey kids,

I really want a pair of machined aluminum ear caps for my MSH, does anyone know where I could find a pair, or a shop that would produce these for me? Any help would be appreciated. :cheers

GrottyFurball

Active Hunter
As sweet as that'd be, I can't imagine the cost being worth it . Rogue Studios makes some that are actually accurate. I'd send him a pm to see if he's they're still available.

Citizen Snips

Active Hunter
Thanks guys, I just talked to another member (well known for their machined aluminum products) about a set of earcaps and apparently he is currently looking into a producing a couple. I'll keep you guys posted.:cheers

evan4218

Active Hunter
...you mean the MSH is just too big :lol: :lol:

Just joshing ya

The dome is, but the real deal isnt that much bigger... after seeing the real deal... all I can say is the Sgn Fang shrunk between an 1/8th to a quarter all the way around... ;)

Who are you talking aout CS? I know quite a few folks who are dying for metal ears. :) Do make sure who ever has the rights to the helmet is cool with this unless its a private personal thing you dont ever plan on showing off. I am sure they wont care but you knever know... a while back I had approched RS and Single Seat about having a metal set done to mach the specks of there ears and they were quite addimate that I not do this. So its better to be safe then sorry.