Droidbait's Jango Build

The last of the darts have been modeled by Discountbeef. Ordered my resin printer. So I can start doing prototypes.

20200701_173450.jpg
20200701_173433.jpg
20200701_173411.jpg

ShortFuse this is the one we got.

Won't be here for a while.

ShortFuse this is the one we got.

Won't be here for a while.
Nice!

What for? I wouldn't use CGI reference for anything.
For the jetpack, that's if someone wanted to do the CGI version? Idk lol. They just looked cool. Also I don't think that's the word I should have put. I should have just used "screenshot." I'll edit. Thank you.

Last edited:
Something about the CGI model always kind of bothered me was the inconsistencies with it, the dent on his helmet is always on there from the moment he takes off lol. His rocket on the Z-6 magically disappears in the shot when he flies back from Obi-Wan and then it reappears. Strangest continuity.

The last pic that you posted of Jango on the side of the tower / column is the first time in the scene that you see the dent in the helmet!
Can't wait to see how your new printer works!!

Something about the CGI model always kind of bothered me was the inconsistencies with it, the dent on his helmet is always on there from the moment he takes off lol. His rocket on the Z-6 magically disappears in the shot when he flies back from Obi-Wan and then it reappears. Strangest continuity.
Right? I just saw these on screen and was like I have to snap these. So weird. And it gets weirder. There is a shot where the back armor flexes like it was made of rubber. I know its for stunt work. But man it would be nice to make a back plate rubber cast for convention wearing lol.

The last pic that you posted of Jango on the side of the tower / column is the first time in the scene that you see the dent in the helmet!
Can't wait to see how your new printer works!!
I can't wait! So many resin prints to do. In the mean time I also bought a anycubic photon resin printer for $200. Pretty good deal.

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back