Droidbait's Jango Build

You've got some really great looking parts here! When do we get to see a suit up? :D
I'm waiting for my flak vest to arrive from Portugal. And I should start adjusting stuf. That's where I'm going to have the most issues with. Seeing your pics of your get up is looking awesome and giving me hope!

Good point. Lol. I thought he was not around here anymore. Cruzer is top notch.
Definitely top notch, and is he active on the dent? I email him. I will need to figure out how to dye them to match Delta 13's leather gear.

Last edited:
I need to look at Youtube videos on how to add supports to resin prints. Anyone have any leads? Would it be the same as 3D printing?
ffgg.PNG

Last edited:
Well looks like anycubic shipped my order.. but instead of getting my printer and resin. All they sent was resin.... :(

Anyways, I buffed the armor more. There is some spots all over the entire armor that there isnt any powder pigment? Just straight up gray spots? Not sure my fault if I buffed too much or there isnt powder in some areas. Also the knee armor sides had no powder. So I had to rub and buff those.

20200717_205036.jpg
20200717_205010.jpg
20200717_204951.jpg
20200717_204917.jpg
20200717_204850.jpg
20200717_204515.jpg

Loved reading through this thread, very inspiring stuff to us inspiring new builders. I like how you also report your problems, as I hit many of these in real life :lol:
How did you fit the gauntlet the switches?

btw your Mud Trooper is sick! I love that costume, maybe one day I'll tackle that build.

Loved reading through this thread, very inspiring stuff to us inspiring new builders. I like how you also report your problems, as I hit many of these in real life :lol:
How did you fit the gauntlet the switches?

btw your Mud Trooper is sick! I love that costume, maybe one day I'll tackle that build.
Thanks FettHam! For the switches I had to dremel much of the gelcoat to fit the switches. The switched I had to break in order to fit them in. They don't work anymore. One of the gauntlet was so thin and had to fix it..if you look closely you can see where I messed it up. Haha

Temuera is 5' 8". Anything around that and you will be fine. BTW, I know it's a mock up but shins should be higher and the top of the cod under the belt.

Temuera is 5' 8". Anything around that and you will be fine. BTW, I know it's a mock up but shins should be higher and the top of the cod under the belt.
Oh I know! The tape on the fabric kept sagging. It was hard to keep on and trying to take a picture by myself. :D

And I'm a tiny bit under that height. But not by much.

Be careful using a heat gun on fiberglass. I have had parts blister, maybe from trapped air bubbles? I have had better success dipping in boiling water. You can just heat the affected area this way without either heating the whole helmet or focusing too much heat in one area.

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back