Don't Want to see ads on TDH? Click here to learn how to remove them.

I just realized this thread exists, and the offer to forego ads.
I have a premium membership at RPF, same name, just lowercase:
haringjr
Thank you!

Art Andrews
Seems it is that time of year once again. And while I haven't noticed any "ad's" displayed for me on TDH just yet, I'm sure it is on the way. That said I received a receipt via email this morning saying that I've paid my RPF dues.
1695306928846.png

...and so, if you'd be so kind as to have the ad's removed, that'd be awesome!

RPF Username: Irongladiator

Thanks Art!
:)

Cheers,
-Iron

I need to know the ads are running (so the communities stay afloat), so they are always visible for me, but every now and then, I have to check something for those who don't see them, and it is a shockingly different look and feel without the ads there. While I know it is a little clunky, I am glad we can offer the "no ads" option here for those supporting the community.

Art Andrews
I think this is my 3rd year without ad's (and going on my 5th year here on TDH). I'm not sure I know what I did back then - hahaha!

Hypothetically, Should I win PowerBall tonight....
1696259178195.png
1696259113712.png

.....and I wanted to donate to the RPF/TDH communities, in that I'd be willing to have Ad's turned off for any/all members for the next two decades, how much would you need?

-Iron

I have a premium account on therpf, (Halliwax) Curious if I can have ad’s turned off here. Thank you!

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back