DeathProof's ROTJ Fett: BH-32794

Man, had to come back and look at this one again. That gear really looks spot on Aaron. First time to see the FP ROTJ lid in action too. Can't wait to get mine now....The overall look is incredible and your paint up rocked it. Very accurate brother.

Last edited by a moderator:
I've been watching your build all along. And you are constantly making me go back and triple check reference photos before I take a single step. You did an amazing job. I'm blown away how fast you got that painting done. Just awesome all around. I hope mine when I finally get there is half as nice. Bravo sir.

Thanks guys :)

I'm going to be doing another photo session soon. The one for submission pics was a bit rushed. I'd REALLY like to nail that original promo shot (on the white background)...as it was one of my bigger inspirations for this whole thing :) ....and then of course have some fun with photoshop and throw in some other backgrounds. The only way I'll ever get to Tatooine you know.

I'm fiddling around with my voice changer again to fine tune the audio. I can throw a video of that up in a bit - trying to balance the voice changer and actually having my own voice go through. I'm also thinking about putting together a little video on getting dressed. There are a lot of little pieces to put on, and I don't know if there's a video out there that goes in detail on how things go (and stay) on the body - aside from the vintage pictures of the PP suit.

I'm looking into doing a voice changer, so I'm interested in how you did yours.

I'm also thinking about putting together a little video on getting dressed. There are a lot of little pieces to put on, and I don't know if there's a video out there that goes in detail on how things go (and stay) on the body - aside from the vintage pictures of the PP suit.

That's a good idea. There is one I've seen on YT but it's fairly old and could have possibly gone into more minute details. I'd be interested in seeing the process piece by piece.

That's a good idea. There is one I've seen on YT but it's fairly old and could have possibly gone into more minute details. I'd be interested in seeing the process piece by piece.

I'll make sure that I have the flight suit on to start. Pretty sure that's self explanatory...and no one needs to see me in my underwear.

Aaron, love your build! I am a big fan of how dirty and grimy you made it - top notch. One thing I noticed in pictures 7 and 8 of your submission is that I think I can see your face through the visor? It could be a reflection, but if it's not, I would paint the inside of your helmet black to reduce the amount of light able to bounce around in there and illuminate your face.

Again, beautiful work. No idea how someone can paint all of that so quickly...

Thanks guys for the kind words :)

Well! It's official! I am now BH-32794 :) I'm already blocked for some nice long shifts for Vancouver Fan Expo, and it looks like we might be even hanging out with Carrie Fisher. We shall see! I plan on doing another photoshoot this coming weekend, along with an IN DEPTH video on putting on the suit, including attachment methods, and all the little bits and pieces that were added on. Stay tuned!

Can I get a Wow... ;)

This thread is more than 1 year old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back