Chlorine Gas is very toxic, the smoke is a faint green/brown when the laser hits it. We have all of the smoke vented out of the room though.wait wait wait... sintra smoke is toxic??... :confused awwwwwwwwww ****..::looks around:: it was only once
yea the dremel is a saver and the wood or dry-wall cuting bit should work well.
and laugh at you too, cuz you know, its allways funny when friends get hurt. they laugh and then ask if you're okWhich is smart. Working alone is not a good idea; if you injure yourself in a way that can incapacitate you (inhaling dangerous fumes, excessive bleeding, etc), it's always good to have someone there who can watch over you.