CA Boots size?

GCNgamer128

Sr Hunter
I'm a size 11, should I make them a bit bigger? they stop selling half sizes at 11, so I'd have to upgrade to 12. Should I?

TK-ANDY

superjedi

Sr Hunter
I'm usually a size 11 myself. I got a pair of CA boots (secondhand) from a member here. They're a size 10 and they fit great.

GCNgamer128

Sr Hunter
I got my size 11 boots the other day, and I think that I could have made them at least a half size smaller. They are a tad big, but no big deal.

You could e-mail them about a larger size.

cal196

Well-Known Hunter
texasfett said:
What about a size 14 would I need a size 13? I'll cut my feet and make them smaller!:lol:

These boots are sized one up as they are boots and most boots are sized 1 size up. I wear a 14 but the size 13 CA boot fit perfectly.

stormtrooperguy

Sr Hunter
i got my caboots a bit bigger than what i usually wear to allow more room for internal lifts. i'm 5'8" and wear 1 3/4 lifts in the shoes.

SarlaccBits

Active Hunter
BobaFettSlave_1 said:
i got quite a hunt ahead of me. if i remember correctly CA makes a size 15. i hope thise fit cause im a size 16

You might want to email them before you purchase.
They are quite fast at responding.
:)

GCNgamer128

Sr Hunter
I love my CA boots :) I wear them everywhere I go now, haha. "What the eff are those?" Why my good friend... these are my Boba Fett boots!

stormtrooperguy

Sr Hunter
GCNgamer128 said:
I love my CA boots :) I wear them everywhere I go now, haha. "What the eff are those?" Why my good friend... these are my Boba Fett boots!

followed by being arrested for having spikes on your toes ;)

(at least, in MA you would!)

GCNgamer128

Sr Hunter
Hah, I'm in Nevada, you can carry a blade as long as it's shorter than your hand, bottom of palm to tip of middle finger.

I don't even have the toe spikes yet :)

BobaFettSlave1

Active Hunter
GCNgamer128 said:
Hah, I'm in Nevada, you can carry a blade as long as it's shorter than your hand, bottom of palm to tip of middle finger.

I don't even have the toe spikes yet :)
really? i think that the limit for here in Mass is the lenth of your thumb from base to tip