C Stallard Design helmets

SithEcholon

New Hunter
What are people's thoughts on his helmets? I've seen a couple of his helmets on Facebook and a review on the RPF.

It is a fan sculpt. It looks pretty good but I'm no expert on Boba Fett helmets or how accurate it is.

Last edited:
I am not an expert on the ins and outs of the Fett helmet shape so can't speak to Chris's sculpt accuracy. However, I will say he is extremely customer service oriented! In the planning stages, it was mentioned that the helmet would be used for the 501st. Chris hunted down the ESB CRL to make sure everything would be accurate without any mention from me. He then offered to install electronics for the range finder as specified for Level 2. Really like how the range finder battery is accessed too. In short, the helmet is well done by someone very easy to work with. Not meaning to sound like an ad, but am really happy with my C Stallard helmet.

Thanks for the kind words. It’s always appreciated. ☺️ My helmet is a fan sculpt that I’ve been working on since I was introduced to filler and fibreglass when I joined the automotive design industry in 2004. I must thank Rafalfett and Countdookie for accurate measurements and templates as well as many screen grabs. I’ve been steadily perfecting it over the years. I also acquired an ESB SE cast from minutefett last year for paint and size reference and I would say that my days of fine tuning are complete as far as I can go. I even adjusted the height of the vertical visor strip to be asymmetric like the ESB cast. I only made it as a personal project but I was approached to make some finished helmets in 2020 and it’s snowballed from there. Perfectly coinciding with RS’s aluminium ears.

Thanks for the kind words. It’s always appreciated. ☺️ My helmet is a fan sculpt that I’ve been working on since I was introduced to filler and fibreglass when I joined the automotive design industry in 2004. I must thank Rafalfett and Countdookie for accurate measurements and templates as well as many screen grabs. I’ve been steadily perfecting it over the years. I also acquired an ESB SE cast from minutefett last year for paint and size reference and I would say that my days of fine tuning are complete as far as I can go. I even adjusted the height of the vertical visor strip to be asymmetric like the ESB cast. I only made it as a personal project but I was approached to make some finished helmets in 2020 and it’s snowballed from there. Perfectly coinciding with RS’s aluminium ears.
Hi Chris, was wondering about sizing of your boba Fett helmets as I’m looking for an ROTJ painted and electronics. Price please

Many thanks

I saw one of Chris's helmets in person when I trooped at Birmingham Megacon last Saturday and it is a great looking lid. The owner is an armourer on UKG and is currently helping me with my build. This is a photo of Chris's helmet that the owner sent me:

IMG_6053.JPG

The fact that it is trooped in tells you all you need to know about the quality.

yes that’s my Helmet, as pictured by Short4Atrooper….

What can I say about Chris as and his helmets..
I have been building Fett costume since 2005 and over the years owned quite a few helmets from many makers and in my opinion Chris sculpture of the helmet is as good as you are going to get, yes it may not be a from the line of original helmets but it’s a perfect size with a great flare to the helmet, the paint up again is also spot on with the perfect amount of weathering and damage to the helmet to match the ESB scheme. As you can see I’ve added a chin strap from RS props which I think sets the helmet off beautifully.

The next thing I want to say is that Chris costumer service is outstanding. last month I went back to him for another range finder and stalk as wanted to add electronics the range finder. He built and sent me out another one ready to add my electronics with 10 days and wouldn’t accept any money from me even for postage, he said it’s part of his service for people that get a helmet from him. I will also add that he is great in response to his messages, he is a nice guy to chat to and will always make time to speak to you.

The next thing you get from Chris is a book which is showing you the building of your helmet and it’s numbered. You also get a display plaque again numbered to your Helmet.

I would probably not go to anyone else for my helmets in the future, not saying there’s anything wrong with other helmets as I own helmets made by other makers and such as wasted and Minutefett, Chris Helmets just work for me.

Here’s a picture of me from last weekend with Cs Designs helmet.
0AA17C4E-E8B8-4F4B-A9DC-3F908C7113F5.jpeg
36ECFCB9-EECD-48E6-A24E-60FB3B306605.jpeg

268F03C6-4841-40FB-A700-F7A0EB5DBCF0.jpeg

EC571892-EA64-44C9-A93E-CD226DB10F04.jpeg

Last edited:
Chris is fantastic! And a wonderful person too.

Attachments

• 51634716-D33D-478E-A9EC-092993DF6340.jpeg
    51634716-D33D-478E-A9EC-092993DF6340.jpeg
    141.9 KB · Views: 100
  • 164141EE-480D-4DE2-A76C-C93274EF6B35.jpeg
    164141EE-480D-4DE2-A76C-C93274EF6B35.jpeg
    172.1 KB · Views: 92
This thread is more than 2 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back