BoBF Knee armor colors.

DarthVader1

Well-Known Hunter
I know that the knees is the same yellow color as the ones from the OT, except for the grey color around the chips and tiny dents, in which the OT Boba was a light yellow color. But there is this area just behind the dart launchers that I can't tell what color it is exactly... is it flat black, dark grey, or green as the jetpack and armor?

What do you think?

How-To-Boba_Book-Of-Boba-Fett_Chapter-1_074.jpg

Last edited:
Interesting, I never realized that area was a different color! One more thing to add to the DIY list. :)

I also asked my buddy who's super good at IDing things, and he thinks it's a grey/medium grey with a light blackwash.
Here's a brightened copy and yeah, looks grey.

kneearmor-bright.jpg

Last edited:
It looks really close to the grey used for the scratches and chipped dents. Also to point out, the knees has a tiny black ridge on the knees, which makes it completely different from the OT armor.

Is that top piece black? I assumed it was green like the armor... but you know what happens when you assume. :)

Yes, it is black, either flat or satin black if you ask me. Below is a picture from the Mystery Makers files. However, his version shows that the back of the darts is actually green and not grey. I am not sure how accurate is that.

Attachments

• 11 knee assembly.jpg
    11 knee assembly.jpg
    813.5 KB · Views: 123
I just found out that the color behind the knee darts and the ridge on top of the knees is actually a "grey metallic", which I will assume it's like a gunmetal color without the shine, maybe a satin finish at the most. I don't remember if I got this picture from the forums here or from somewhere else, though.

Knee Armor Colors Details.JPG

Not sure where that above image comes from but it is incorrect. The strip on the top is a flat black and the dart holder is a dark grey, a little darker than the chipping color. Neither color is metallic.

This thread is more than 1 year old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back