BOBAMAKER HELMET PAINT UP/**PIC INTENSE**

What's up D!!! Hey man, that helmet is looking outstanding!!! :eek: Seriously brother, GREAT job on that so far! (y)(y)(y) That is gonna be one outlandish looking bucket! :love

Last edited by a moderator:
Amazing work there chap! Im currently awaiting completion and delivery of my own BM lid so I am following your progress with much interest! Are you using an airbrush or paint brush for this project? What silver are you using for the scratches? Humbrol?

Cheers!

Rod 1138 / TK2614 UK Garrison

thanks guys! appreciate the encouragement...

rod, you will absolutely love your BM lid, brother...i had Daz paint the main colors for me, so i am just doing the damage with a #0 paintbrush, and maybe a little larger brush for larger areas, ie the dent...as far as silver goes, i am using Testor's Chrome Silver...

well, i finished to this point the night i made my decision to sell my gear, and havent had a chance until now to post up my progress...i wasnt going to post up anymore on it, since originally i was going to sell the lid...now that i am keeping it, and finishing it, i will continue to post up progress as i go...this is just too much fun to totally abandon, so here we go...:)

i have finished the mandibles, i think...there is so much detail, it is easy to miss a dot here, fleck there, etc...but i am pretty confident i have exhausted all the detail from Dookie's stencils that i possibly can on the mandible area...:lol:

i have also begun the right upper cheeck...does the middle damage look too big guys? thanks for the support, and for looking...:cheers

100_3064.JPG

100_3065.JPG

100_3067.JPG

100_3066.JPG

i have come to love this lid...there are 3 items i am keeping, and this is one of them...couldnt let it go, and with the support of you guys, my decision was pretty easy to make...:cheers

Glad to see your not parting with all your gear,
I put all mine away for a while and I'm just digging it back out
I just realized I'm finished my fett ,all I need to do is finish the harness I got from you and attach the jet pack hooks...Then bury it again behind all the other junk I should sell if need be....

Glad to see your not parting with all your gear,
I put all mine away for a while and I'm just digging it back out
I just realized I'm finished my fett ,all I need to do is finish the harness I got from you and attach the jet pack hooks...Then bury it again behind all the other junk I should sell if need be....

awesome...let me know how that harness works for ya, k? :cheers

oh yeah...the wife and son are swimming at friends, so working on the scope mounts atm...:D thanks for the input fellas! more to come....(y)

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back