Boba Fett ROTJ Armor Paints

Irongladiator

Active Hunter
TDH PREMIUM MEMBER
Hello Fellow Fett’s,
I wanted to see if anyone here uses/used Tamiya Acrylic Paint(s) for their ROTJ build? This’ll be my first build and I’ll be using an iwata Eclipse Airbrush. All the Armor is coming from Boba Maker. I was hoping some folks on here could guide me as to what paints to get, color number wise. I chose Tamiya Acrylic Paints because that what Boba maker said he uses. I’m having him do the Chest, Shoulder and Knee painting for me. Leaving me responsible for the Collar, Back and Cod and Kidney pieces.

From what I see on the armor for these pieces is a base layer of metal grey, then a paleish yellow and finally an olive drab and using a masking fluid in between the painting to account for the damage.

Any assistance is appreciated.

Thanks,
-Iron

This is my very long build thread. I don't think I have a paint list but I do remember talking about paints I used. Maybe I should add a paint list to this.

This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back