Boba Fett ReArmored Belt Question

ImABarRoomHero

New Hunter
Well, Im making a rearmored set and I’ve decided I’m going to take the leap and just make the belt myself. I have a few questions for those that might know? First, does anyone know what greeblie is used for the little knob that sticks out next to the buckle? Also, does anyone have dimensions on the width of the belt itself? Looks like about 2” but wanted to be sure. Thanks in advance.
DABFB809-1EEF-4018-955D-73527AE975EF.jpeg

The greeblie has been called out as a Loxx connector but there is still some contention about that. As for the width I'd say it depends on your proportions and how tall your girth belt is. For me, 2" looks just about right but others might look better with something like 2.25". Also 2" seems to be the largest readily available belt blank - if you go wider you'll likely have to cut it yourself. *I take that back, I was just at Tandy and they have strips all the way up to 2.5". Let me know if you have any other questions as I'm just about done with mine and I'm a first-time leatherworker.

Last edited:
The greeblie has been called out as a Loxx connector but there is still some contention about that. As for the width I'd say it depends on your proportions and how tall your girth belt is. For me, 2" looks just about right but others might look better with something like 2.25". Also 2" seems to be the largest readily available belt blank - if you go wider you'll likely have to cut it yourself. Let me know if you have any other questions as I'm just about done with mine and I'm a first-time leatherworker.

This is great info thank you! Yeah for the belt I plan on using a leather strip and working myself. Tbh though for the pouches I’ve been checking the fabric store and found a faux leather that looks about perfect to the screen shot I listed plus much easier to work with than straight leather. Still need to decide on that though. Thanks again!

Hey there.... the greeblie you speak of is not a greeblie at all. It's actually a dent from when they set the snap. That's all. The belt is 2.25".

Hey there.... the greeblie you speak of is not a greeblie at all. It's actually a dent from when they set the snap. That's all. The belt is 2.25".
Interesting, and just to be clear we’re talking about the gold circle to the right of the buckle in the photo above? Do you have info on the recommended method to obtain this look? Also thanks for the info! Glad I haven’t bought anything yet!

This thread is more than 1 year old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back