Boba Fresh Girth Belt

retronaut

New Hunter
I'm in a frenzied rush to try and get my long-on-the-backburner Boba Fresh ready for Halloween, or if not then, certainly for a convention coming up soon. I'll throw together a build thread before long, but wanted to get some insights -- what have people found for the rearmored belt? I know I saw mention of some Pet Supply rope that looked similar. Are there other options out there? The BOBF belt is simpler to source I think, since as far as I can tell, the ropes are solid black cord.

On the same note, what sorts of leather/pleather are folks using for the backing and 'connector'?

Buying always remains an option, and I'm not (currently) looking for club approval for a canon character. But it would be valuable to learn how to do it myself. I don't necessarily think I'm going to come out the other end of this having spent less making things myself than buying some, but I should be richer for the experience. I just don't quite know what I'm doing. :)

This thread is more than 6 months old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back