Boba fett esb continues

The tone of the blue on the flight suit just seems off, you may just have to dye it a different blue and then bleach it again...or just dirty it up really well

Before doing any change to the flight suit, try to do some more images with different lighting, as the image you posted has a slight red tint in it making your flight suit looks a bit purple-ish.

Thanks! I'm 1.79m and around 60kg so now I know what I'm going to look like in the suit.

Sorry I can't advise on your flighsuit color, though.
no problem mate, however if you are like my size i recommend a gmh or a bobamaker helmet, you can see that my mistery helmet is a little too big for me

Before doing any change to the flight suit, try to do some more images with different lighting, as the image you posted has a slight red tint in it making your flight suit looks a bit purple-ish.
i will make some other photos but i think you have right about the purple-ish :/ but i don't know how change it.
i think i dyed with a too darker blue :facepalm also here in italy there's no RIT colors...

- - - Updated - - -

The tone of the blue on the flight suit just seems off, you may just have to dye it a different blue and then bleach it again...or just dirty it up really well
yes there's something to do :/

i'm becoming mad, as you can see somethimes the flight suit seems to be good (light blue gray) and sometimes it's too purple.
i have to say that there is a darker stain on the chest (fortunatley hidden by the armor vest)

photo taken outside on cloudy day 20150911_132135.jpg
flash / no flash in the house 20150911_132246.jpg20150911_132254.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
The outside one looks pretty good, except that purple stain on the left. Maybe a bit of dirt will tone down the red hue.

hello all
today I wanna post my last purchase.
i grabbed this pair of boots on flebay, normally offcourse i do not trust in ebay for my boba fett shopping but this time i think i didn't make a bad thing. i saved a lot of money expecially because i live in Europe ( the ebay seller offered shipping and he was in europe so no fees) but now that i see these personally i can say that the quality is good. in my opinion they seems a lot to MOW boots expecially in the global shape.
saying this i don't want to question about MOW qualities that is great and my first will was buying from him but unfortunatley they were overbudget for me expecially for custom fees and shipping :(
however there are some differences from MOW:
the sole is different and it's composed with 3 layers and there are not visible cleam sem between the sole and the fabric, infact the fabric is connected with glue.
So here are the pics, what do you think about? someone else had ever seen them?
20150914_221804.jpg20150914_221729.jpg

Be proud of your self, looks like you ready to walk on set... but really the level of detail that is involved in this can go to crazy limits (y)

But where is the blaster ;)

Be proud of your self, looks like you ready to walk on set... but really the level of detail that is involved in this can go to crazy limits (y)

But where is the blaster ;)
thank you mate! it's a really work of love!
now i'm working on the holster and improve the color fo the flight suit that is too purple and after i will looking for building or buy a good blaster :))

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back