Boba Fett Boots RS

Rodabary

New Hunter
74CD28A5-5EC8-4330-8CF3-84E73518116B.jpeg
Hey everyone!! Not sure if everyone saw this but for those looking for a set of boots it looks like there’s another option available... RS props now has Fett boots in stock... weathered and with spikes installed!!
Price is 184.99GBP (about 236 USD) and it looks like the have from 42-48eu sizes in stock. £25 flat rate shipping... Just ordered a set & will update once they arrive...

5F45B06F-2FBA-40A6-BF78-75D3B94495E1.jpeg
530D75A0-BB54-4546-8695-CB913A35B419.jpeg
3335FCBF-D5EA-439D-BF26-7E18BFE08D58.jpeg
6144A2AA-B6DB-4DCF-8315-8E4EEC1ABA91.jpeg
E127392A-6AA4-491F-8F10-C7A82E303AD0.jpeg
F1B4057B-05C2-48D7-B7BC-610EB836D165.jpeg
Oh... and they just arrived!! Looks like they are being sourced from ImperialBoots
Fett
Shipping time wasn’t too bad... 22 days from when I placed the order... They fit really nice too... I ordered a size up (looks like imperialboots also recommends this on their site) and have about 3/4-1” to spare in front.
Weathering is nice and subtle and the spikes are secured very well both sides & the middle... overall very happy with these!

I think they look decent but why does the final product look different than the advertised photos?
The ones I got look pretty much like the ones advertised on the RS props website:
Boba Fett Boots with Machined Aluminium Boot Spikes – RS Prop Masters –
If you’re looking at the ones on the imperial boots page, those are unfinished and need assembly and weathering...
My pics might not be all that great either, rushed taking them before I left the house... let me know if you want a specific view....

All good man. I think the price is fair. Just some things (just my opinion because I’m picky) is the center stripe is too dark and the spikes aren’t flush and mounted like the one on the website. Even the website had a lighter center stripe which I feel is more accurate.

Yeah, you’re absolutely right about those details... I think I was just happy to get a decent set of boots to wear (I have another pair that I like better, but they were custom prototypes that I don’t wanna mess up, so they stay on display)...

That center stripe is correct for ROTJ isnt it?
Yeah, I believe it is... I think the initial comments were regarding the fact that the final products stripe ended up being way darker than in the promo photo... Wore them for a bit today and they’re very comfortable.

are you able to adjust those spikes to sit flush on the boots?
I think so? They’re secured with screws but I’m not sure if making new holes so close to the original ones will compromise how well they are secured... might just be able to add a little material in the gap so they appear flush... I’ll mess around with them & let you know.

Do RS make their own toe spikes or purchase them from someone else? I bought boots from them and the spikes fell out, I couldn't find one and need to replace it. They look like the one in the top picture - hollow point.

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back