Boba Fett Armor for CIII done ! Pic intensive !!

the jumpsuit I got REAL lucky on. It came from our one of our most distinguished fett artists and fett pioneers, RogueStudios. I caught him in a moment of sporadic selling and picked up his jumpsuit ! how lucky am I !?!? He has his custom made.

Got Maul said:
the jumpsuit I got REAL lucky on. It came from our one of our most distinguished fett artists and fett pioneers, RogueStudios. I caught him in a moment of sporadic selling and picked up his jumpsuit ! how lucky am I !?!? He has his custom made.

Cool, thanks !!!
That's who I was thinking of getting mine from.

LOOKS PERFECT on you.

The costume is great. I can't wait until mine looks like that (if it ever DOES get that good). I would weather the jumpsuit a bit though... Boba just looks too clean. I actually went with a darker grey for my suit (Big Mac charcoal color jumpsuit) and I'm modifying it. I'll probably bleach it a little, because it is a bit TOO dark, but for 9 bucks on Ebay, it was a good deal. Only thing, I really wish I had gotten a short sleeved version.

Your costume kicks total ass regardless though. One of the coolest helmets ever, especially the interior. Now I'll end up doing that with my helmet.

THIS HAS GOT TO BE ONE OF THE BEST FETT COSTUMES I HAVE EVER SEEN!! CERTAINLY IN MY TOP 3 OF ALL-TIME.

damn, I'm straight out going to print those "bust level" pics and post it in my office cubicle, for inspiration for me to finish my own damn costume already.

EXCELLENT WORK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

thanks guys ! Really, I appreciate those comments a lot...you are my peers and KNOW what you're looking ...thank you !!

As far as the weathering of the suit, TELL ME ABOUT IT . The funny thing is, if you hold it to your eye, you would see a myriad of colors...but the flash really blanches everything out !

It sure the hell does ...

Not to mention that he wears it soo well. His body type is perfect !
The bust shots don't do it justice.

BobaBeyotch1.jpg

Unless I lose about 45 lbs, I'm never donning my suit ever again :lol:

Indeed, great work !

FP

Mr Fett said:
Got Maul's SE suit looks just as great in person. Nice work, my friend. :)

lol. I actually can't stand that pose in the picture above. I don't know if it was the camera angle or me not used to Fett posing, but I look like a cocktail waitress !!

But guys, thanks again for the compliments. Of course none of this would be possible without Fettpride or Lee, along with all the artisans on this board contributing to make this outfit. The best part is, now that the MAN is back, I can faithfully continue to upgrade this outfit :)

BTW- those are fettpride gauntlets painted by RogueStudios. Best of both worlds, spoiled rotten !!

Jose man, are are STYLIN' as Fett. You make me feel like selling off half my stuff and starting over! Hey... I just might do that. Hmmmm......;)

Woa!, I noticed how well your armor works with the different body positions and doesn't get all non-fett like...how did you attach it? sweeeet!!

Wow! Holy crap, Wow!!!

This is one of the best I have ever seen, and I've seen everything from laughable to professional. Yours is a step above.

Now to split hairs... Did you start out with the helmet? It's painted to ESB style. (scarring, ear decals, etc.) Please don't take that as a negative comment, as it's a PHENOMENAL paint job, I just wondered if you started with the idea of ESB theme, then switched to Jedi. No one besides us Boba-nerds would ever notice. Top notch! I hope when mine is done it looks HALF this good!

Shinobi

Oh, I see. Makes sense!

You know, I can't figure out wht they did that... Since ANH comes before ESB, shouldn't he have been wearing the ESB suit? Is it implied that he has several suits, instead of just the evolution of one suit that was assumed by the original ESB to ROTJ change? Has this been discussed before? Is this WAY off topic?

Again, geat suit!!!!!

Shinobi

HHMMM...I seem to have completely missed this thread somehow!! That is one AWESOME suit there GM!!! Love the bucket & the armor especially. Well done!
D

This thread is more than 18 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back