best albums thread

intwenothor

Well-Known Hunter
Well off topic I know but as a vinyl **** I'll start with:

Best hip hop record of all time...

Liquid Swords.

GZA

Truly a 'Genius'

It's awesome. If you only buy one hip hop record then buy this one.

Slayer- Reign In Blood.
Maybe not a holiday time classic. But it's got the perfect amount of punk meets metal meets punch someone in the face...

When Images and Words came out, I always liked to use "Pull Me Under" to calibrate and balance my home stereo system when we
would move to a new place. :)

Haha, that's awesome. I remember when I was still at school, 'Awake' would always be in the player and I'd use it as an alarm.. My folks were like 'what the bloody hell is that...' ☺

Another of my fav guns n roses appetite for destruction. I heard Eddie trunk say the other day we should call it 80s hard rock not hair metal.

Well off topic I know but as a vinyl **** I'll start with:

Best hip hop record of all time...

Liquid Swords.

GZA

Truly a 'Genius'

It's awesome. If you only buy one hip hop record then buy this one.
I'm knee deep into my hip-hop phase, and Wu-Tang is basically my bible. So I very much agree with you.
"The GZA... He the head, let's put it that way. We form like Voltron and GZA happens to be the head" ;)

Talking about Hip-hop, right now I'm listening to the Moob Deep and I highly recommand the two first records: The Infamous and Hell on Earth.

Otherwise, Pink Floyd's Shine on You Crazy Diamond is really one of my all time favorite.

Yeah, Wish you were here is a pretty good record.

If you're currently spinning hip hop then you could do a lot worse than to check out Dr Octagon's 'Octagonecologist'. A departure from that Wu Tang style.

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back