Bargain Flightsuit Run

Hi gang, I'm bumping this thread to let people know to please PM me here instead of the email address previously listed on instagram or wherever you might have found it, lol. That email was so old and got swamped with spam and now I'm having issues even logging into it. So I made new gmail addresses for both Fett stuff and my personal stuff. To contact me there, it is arkadydesigns@gmail.com. I am still taking orders, just with a bit longer turnaround than usual.

Hey everyone, I'm just going to bump this up and let you all know I'm cancer free and back in the workshop sewing away. If you have been thinking about ordering soft parts but the turnaround was too long, now is your chance. Also, I wanted to add that I was doing some cleaning up and I counted all my orders in 2022 and what they were. Let's just say ESB is by a 2-1 margin, the most popular.

Presentation1.jpg

Got my ROTJ ensemble from Arkady yesterday (I'm doing an ROTJ SE inspired build). Everything fit me perfectly, like a glove! And super nice quality....she's a master! Had to throw it on immediately (Her side pouches are not in this photo, but they are fantastic also and I'll be using those!)

It's so nice to have a flightsuit custom made for a change, wearing my stock Ghostbuster's flight suit is like enduring a constant atomic wedgie and this one I could probably wear all day with comfort!:lol:

Hey there Arkady, I am interested in doing a Jango Fett, and have sent you an email but was suggested to reach out here as well. Are you still making them? and if so, can you DM me with the process of ordering and or all that info please? Thank you so much!

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back