Bargain Flightsuit Run

Hi Sproigo, actually it is a reference to a character in Asimov's Second Foundation. I named my daughter Arcadia too:). And info sent :)

Hi Arkady!! I'm new and was wondering if you could give me an idea of pricing and timeframes for a boba fett ROTJ flightsuit, Flak Jacket and some gloves ( if you have any!) I am reading that youre the best around. I live in South East United Kingdom :) cheers!!

Hi Arkady!! I'm new and was wondering if you could give me an idea of pricing and timeframes for a boba fett ROTJ flightsuit, Flak Jacket and some gloves ( if you have any!) I am reading that youre the best around. I live in South East United Kingdom :) cheers!!

I don't make gloves, talk to Mike M. for those, but all other info has been sent :)

Received my suit ,vest and soft parts today . They look absolutely amazing ! Thank you. And to anyone on the fence about ordering , dont think twice Arkady is great to work with and everything is top notch!

Just fyi.....you don't want it to start out purple. The flight suit in my pic to the left is an Arkady. Depending on the lighting it looks very blue or very purple. If you get the flight suit is a light blue then you can add the other colors to achieve the right tone. You will have have to add pearl gray and purple to the fabric to get the correct blurple color.

Unless this is for a custom and you just want it purple...

Mullreel, I did not realize you have one of my suits, must have been an early one and I forgot, lol, old brain! It looks great!
Jangomo, I do make Jango suits, I am getting ready to get another batch of fabric dyed and info sent :)
Bulldozer and pcoz info sent :)

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back