Bargain Flightsuit Run

Happywookie117, PM sent :)
Here is a picture of my happy wookiee, Chewbacca:
IMG_2974_zps8mrvyvkk.jpg

Unfortunately he has been diagnosed with cancer and we don't know how long he will be with us. But he turned 13 in March so all time now is bonus time.

Noooooo!!!! Not Chewie! He such a sweet dog! I loved how he thinks he's as big as your other pup! [emoji23]

Thank you so much for the full ESB suit! The build is going great and I love love love your quality. I've helped suit up many fetts in the 501st and I'm proud to say my suit is as good as the best and better than the rest.

Ps.. found the bonus clips in the arm pits.... AWSOME!

Steven

Sent from my iPhone

I got mine today. Thanks so much! Great work! It fit like a glove. When I first put it on, I felt that the flak jacket was a bit too tight and restrictive, but when I looked in the mirror, I realized it was supporting my posture and making me look a lot better. It is perfect! Now I have to dirty it up.

Sorry to hear that man beautifull dog im for sure calling my dog chewbacca thanks for the pm ill hit you up soon best regards for you and Chewie. 13 is a good run for a wookie:)

-Korie

Sent from my SM-G900I

I was wondering if I could get a custom flight suit made? I need one in dark grey for a pre pro 2 style with the front pockets higher on the thigh. Please let me know, thanks

I still cant bring myself to dirtying such a great flightsuit! One of these days i'll get the picture update of what I've bought so far, but you're getting a great suit CarcaFett! Carol is wonderful!!

I still cant bring myself to dirtying such a great flightsuit! One of these days i'll get the picture update of what I've bought so far, but you're getting a great suit CarcaFett! Carol is wonderful!!
You are going to have to get it dirty sometime :) but thanks!

CarcaFett, PM sent.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back