Arena pack

ECOLI

New Hunter
I don’t want to readdress a known issue but is silver Rub n’buff still the best to use with non cold casted packs? I feel like you can achieve both with metallic spray paint —-read both have been used—-any real reason to use one versus the other??? Have nothing but time thought I would finalize my Jango after some years...

I put down a base of silver paint......specifically I use aluminum paint then I put the RnB over the top. Paint never gives you the higher sheen like RnB does in my opinion.
Can I see a picture of your pack on how it looks?
I have a man of war arena pack that comes in tomorrow. First big part of my build.

I went with strictly spray paint on mine. I'm terrible at applying RnB so, for me, rattle cans where a better bet.
IMG_20180427_173355.jpg

Alright so thanks all that responded especially Mullreel —-my next predicament. I need a good picture of the bottom of the arena pack-specifically I’m trying to figure out where the dark blue transitions to silver ???? Can’t find a lot of picture showing this

Alright so thanks all that responded especially Mullreel —-my next predicament. I need a good picture of the bottom of the arena pack-specifically I’m trying to figure out where the dark blue transitions to silver ???? Can’t find a lot of picture showing this
There is a whole Jango Fett gallery in the media section of this site. Should be able to find what you're looking for there.

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back