General Are Sidewinder EE-3 kits still being made/sold?

I recently e-mailed Sidewinder about a ESB EE-3 kit. According to his website, the kit was updated as of September 2021 which is fairly recently but I just wondered if anyone had any contact more recent than that as he hasn't got back to me yet.

Short4ATrooper
I’ve been in contact with Sidewinder for one of his ROTJ EE-3 finished kits. We came to an agreement and I paid for one in full in early December with a delivery expected around Jan/Feb 2022.
:cool:(y)

Good luck in your communication with him!

Best,
-Iron

Ok, great! I'll wait for him to get back to me then, I assume he's probably a very busy man judging from the quality of his kits! To be fair, I only e-mailed him a day or two ago.

Thanks for letting me know

Ok, great! I'll wait for him to get back to me then, I assume he's probably a very busy man judging from the quality of his kits! To be fair, I only e-mailed him a day or two ago.

Thanks for letting me know
He’s probably busy, as the Christmas/New Year period is hectic for most people.

I’ve had both the ESB and ROTJ from him. Great kits. They’re worth the wait.

He’s probably busy, as the Christmas/New Year period is hectic for most people.

I’ve had both the ESB and ROTJ from him. Great kits. They’re worth the wait.
Thanks dude, I heard back from Sidewinder today and have placed an order with him. Are they difficult to build? I’ve done an E11 and a T21 kit build but am expecting this to be a lot more tricky what with all the metal parts. Any tools/materials I’ll need specifically?

Thanks dude, I heard back from Sidewinder today and have placed an order with him. Are they difficult to build? I’ve done an E11 and a T21 kit build but am expecting this to be a lot more tricky what with all the metal parts. Any tools/materials I’ll need specifically?
Depends on whether you want it solid or with moving parts. There’s a few build threads in here that show a few different methods.

My ROTJ opens up, has a moving trigger etc.

You’ll need a screwdriver, drill, strong glue (epoxy recommended).

Depends on whether you want it solid or with moving parts. There’s a few build threads in here that show a few different methods.

My ROTJ opens up, has a moving trigger etc.

You’ll need a screwdriver, drill, strong glue (epoxy recommended).

Ok, so all tools I already have. Nothing too unusual required. I’ll have to do some digging for some build threads. Moving parts would be preferable, would be a shame to waste all those fantastic parts in the Sidewinder kit.

This thread is more than 2 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back