Death Watch Approved DeathWatch Grunt

pigelectric

Hunter
Hey hey ! My DeathWatch s2 grunt got approved by the 501st.
Then stolen out of my garage 2 weeks later (along with my tusken raider). The thieves probably thought there were tools in the bins, so my costumes are now most likely in a dumpster. My heart is still hurting over the loss. Also, some boba parts were in the damn DW bin so I have to buy replacements now. YARG.

So I only have my submission pics. Devastated, but still wanna show off my bad ass DeathWatch costume.
Or, as I had to tell the police and my insurance company: "A blue boba fett" :lol::cry:

Here is the link to my submission pics. Please ignore the messy house and the fact I forgot to put on a balaclava.

Build details:
Armor
- chest plates, thigh holsters, belt armor, arm gauntlets, shoulder pieces, shoe pieces, shin guards, hand guards - KW Designs
Bucket, guns and jetpack - group build where we personally poured molds/casted stuff/etc
Knee guards - 3d print
Flak vest - beautifully hand created by my fiancee using gorgeous dark blue duck cloth
Stencils - a friend sells them, I need to get the info
Leather belt - we bought a leather hide, cut it, and stained it. It is / was so beautiful!

Attachment method: a buttload of magnets and velcro. I had leggings on under the pants with sewn in magnets. Held the thigh pieces on amazingly.

Paint: (Will update later with exacts)
Dark Grey
Light Grey
Blue
Red

Soft Parts:
Jump suits
do not work for my body (I'm female and have a long inseam).
I bought the Red Kap Men's Twill Postman Blue jumpsuit and cut off the legs.
I also bought the Red Kap Men's Red-E-Prest Work Pant, Postman Blue and just sewed up the pockets.
Shoes - I forget the exact style name but they are the recommended brand by KW Designs
Gloves - This is the link to the gloves I got but I don't really recommend them. Very cheap, ripped easily.

52590386_262153117829707_432850291604324352_n (1).jpg52692346_263554494566016_287784438287302656_n.jpg52650522_2222501637846634_7612565490455543808_n.jpg

Last edited:
This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back