Any interactions with this vendor at Etsy?

BaoDurNBots

New Hunter
Hello there guys,

Has anyone here ever had any interactions with the vendor Nippers on Etsy? He owns HammyBuckets, and has a cool Jango helmet on the store.

Just curious if you had any feedback.

Thanks!

Hello there guys,

Has anyone here ever had any interactions with the vendor Nippers on Etsy? He owns HammyBuckets, and has a cool Jango helmet on the store.

Just curious if you had any feedback.

Thanks!
Not had any interactions with that particular vendor. Not heard of them or the shop either.

The helmet pictured is overpriced in my opinion. The general weathering isn’t great, the key slots aren’t quite right and the rangefinder stalk is backwards.

You’re better off with a vendor here on the forums.

Not had any interactions with that particular vendor. Not heard of them or the shop either.

The helmet pictured is overpriced in my opinion. The general weathering isn’t great, the key slots aren’t quite right and the rangefinder stalk is backwards.

You’re better off with a vendor here on the forums.
Thanks for the info. I'll take a look around then.

Thanks for the info. I'll take a look around then.
Youve already gotten good Feedback here, so no need to further go into that.... But I just wanted to congratulate you on your great username and profile picture! Reminds me that I wanted to finally play KotoR 2 again but I need to get it into widescreen first, which is the main hinderance atm^^

Youve already gotten good Feedback here, so no need to further go into that.... But I just wanted to congratulate you on your great username and profile picture! Reminds me that I wanted to finally play KotoR 2 again but I need to get it into widescreen first, which is the main hinderance atm^^
Haha, thanks! Yeah, KotoR 2 is one of my top Star Wars games (along with Bounty Hunter - but who would have guessed.) It'd definitely be worth it to get it widescreen.

This thread is more than 2 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back