A HUGE congrats to 2 of our Admin....

Hello everyone! We are at the airport, headed off the Vancouver! Thanks for all the posts and well wishes! For those of you who might not know, Kristen and I met here on TDH! While TDH still hasn't helped me to finish a Boba Fett, it has provided me with something far more precious and valuable, a friend and partner for life (still want the Fett too!).

That is awesome.

Here are the photographers. :D

attachment.php

And a tribute to the TDH with a Jango Fett pose

attachment.php

And Seeker toasting to the desert heavens.

attachment.php

photographer1..jpg

photographer2..jpg

photographer3..jpg

congratulations !!
Pics are very nice and I really love to see happy peoples :)
Wish you the best for the future :cheers

Last edited by a moderator:
While TDH still hasn't helped me to finish a Boba Fett, it has provided me with something far more precious and valuable, a friend and partner for life (still want the Fett too!).

Love this..(y) Congrats Art.

Hey everyone! Thanks for all the well wishes. We had such a fantastic day! We couldn't be happier. At the airport in Vancouver and taking advantage of wifi. Not sure what connections we will have where we are staying. I am sorry we haven't posted pics but we've had no time and have almost 3000 to sort through. I do have a few on facebook and our wedding website www.theknot.com/ourwedding/artandrews&kristennelson

Love the pics, you two look so happy. I'm truelly happy for you both... may God Bless you both in your new union. Wish I coulda been there..

CHEERS!!:cheers

the only thing missing from those pics are a barge, empty, escape pod, a sarlacc, and a krayt dragon skeleton.....well that and boba peeking out of some rocks lol

great photos and congratulations to the both of you. I was just in Vancouver two summers ago on my trip to Alaska and I have to say it was amazing, even if it was just a layover

Thank you all for the well wishes. Glad you have enjoyed the pictures. I currently have 11.6GB of wedding and honeymoon pictures on my laptop, 2782 pictures! We still don't have Art's dad's pictures, our friends David and Jennifer's pics, nor the video from the wedding. I literally just got done looking through all the pics a few minutes ago. We are on our last morning in Vancouver, have a late check out and are enjoying the free internet in our room and some down time to just enjoy and relax. I will have a TON more pictures to post up once I try and sort through them and pic out good ones. It is honestly a daunting task and wish I had a week off to do so LOL! Ok, I just wish I had another week off ;). This was literally a dream come true for me and I have the man of my dreams! Our wedding couldn't have gone any better even if we had tried. I of course have been watching a lot of wedding shows on TV and there is one called 4 weddings. 4 girls compete to win a honeymoon. They are scored on their weddings, dresses, food, venue, and overall experience. They spend literally anywhere from $25,000 to $70,000 for their weddings. I think our wedding was a great example that you don't have to spend a fortune to have an amazing and memorable wedding. We had friends who have been to a lot of weddings say it was the best wedding they have ever been to. I truly believe it was the people who make the day memorable. Thank you to those who were there, we love you all!

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back