501st Naming conventions

bpwmd

Hunter
Hey guys
im making an ROTJ Boba Fett AND an KOTORII Darth Nihilus, and once everything is said and done I really want that BH moniker when I join instead of the SL. The Nihilus suit will likely be done well before Boba will be, so
if I submit as Nihilus initially after im done with Boba will I be able to submit the costume and get the SL changed to a BH

Your number is what your standard identifier is you get the abbreviations tacked on after each completed suit. So if you had a stormtrooper and then completed a clonetrooper right after you'd just be TK/CT-457481 or something, one does not replace the other.

OK sweet that makes me so happy. I know its a little thing but I was kinda anxious about it cause I really wanted the BH. Thanks Razio!

Your default one will always be the first one you get approved with. For example, my CT was approved first, so I am CT-11281. Since then I have added CC and BH to the list, but I'll always be listed first in the 501st sections as CT-11281.

Your default one will always be the first one you get approved with. For example, my CT was approved first, so I am CT-11281. Since then I have added CC and BH to the list, but I'll always be listed first in the 501st sections as CT-11281.

Is this true even if you sell your suit? Is there a FAQ for this on the 501st forums?

ok so I just got this as a response from the feedback/question contact us on the 501st proper site. can anyone confirm???

Hello, I'm currently in the process of creating a couple of costumes to join the 501st, and was curious. one of the outfits I have going (Darth Nihilus KOTOR) will be able to be completed a lot sooner than my other (Boba Fett ROTJ). likewise I'm wanting Boba Fett to be my primary character when its finished, and would like to have the BH designation instead of the SL. If I was to submit initial membership under SLXXXX and then later complete my Fett costume, would I be able to transfer to BHXXXX?

Thanks for your message and that's a great question. Once you have them both approved, you will be able to select which costume is your "primary" in the MemberDB under your account. It's important to point out that you will have access to BOTH designations and not just one at a time even after you select a primary costume. If you select the Fett as primary, it will list you as a BH by default. That doesn't mean that your SL designation is invalidated though. I hope this helps a bit.

Regards,

hmmmmmm I will be contacting them. am I looking for my local? I live in Alaska and when I join ill be under the Aurora Detachment.

EDIT email is out will update the board when I get an answer

Last edited by a moderator:

you can change what your primary costume is yourself. If you go to the forums and go to your profile info you can make any of your costumes your primary. When your on the forum there is a menu on the far left click on Membership DB

Once you open that there will be another menu next to the fitst one, it will show the census and then 3 colums down you will see "your profile data" click that

Then you'll see your profile data. scroll to "your 501st costumes" and click edit

then there will be a drop down menu of all of your costumes and you can choose any one to be your primary

When i joined initially i was TK-6908 Once my boba was cleared i was TK/BH-6908. then i got my scout so i was TK/BH/TB-6908 then i changed my primary costume to Boba Fett so i was listed as BH-6908 or BH/TK/TB-6908.

Last edited by a moderator:
you can change what your primary costume is yourself. If you go to the forums and go to your profile info you can make any of your costumes your primary. When your on the forum there is a menu on the far left click on Membership DB

Once you open that there will be another menu next to the fitst one, it will show the census and then 3 colums down you will see "your profile data" click that

Then you'll see your profile data. scroll to "your 501st costumes" and click edit

then there will be a drop down menu of all of your costumes and you can choose any one to be your primary

When i joined initially i was TK-6908 Once my boba was cleared i was TK/BH-6908. then i got my scout so i was TK/BH/TB-6908 then i changed my primary costume to Boba Fett so i was listed as BH-6908 or BH/TK/TB-6908.
Oh ok so it's easy to do. Not like an arm and a leg

Sent from my Nexus 6

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back