3D Printed Mandalorian Helmet: Great Ape Stuidos or 3D Print Armory?

Baruopa

Jr Hunter
Hey all, am looking to print a mando helmet and was taken by the photos of 3D Print Armory's V6 helmet, as it's overlays with the original prop look spot on, but when I see people talking about Mando STLs they always reccomend Great Ape Studios. Has anyone tried printing both who can put a word in on which is more accurate in regards to the original prop? I know there was a forum some time ago discussing the different Mando 3D print options but it doesn't seem to have gone anywhere. Thanks

Hey all, am looking to print a mando helmet and was taken by the photos of 3D Print Armory's V6 helmet, as it's overlays with the original prop look spot on, but when I see people talking about Mando STLs they always reccomend Great Ape Studios. Has anyone tried printing both who can put a word in on which is more accurate in regards to the original prop? I know there was a forum some time ago discussing the different Mando 3D print options but it doesn't seem to have gone anywhere. Thanks
I can’t speak to the 3D Print Armory version but I can attest to the quality of the files from Great Apr. I’ve done his bucket and whole armor kit (other than the shin that his left to print) and it has been great. Wonderful quality, easy to print, and good default sizing.

Hello this is a comparison that was done by one of my clients , with my file “3Dprintarmory “, BigApe, and an official efx scan, pretty cool , hope it could help you with your question
[/URL]
Let me know if you have any questions

This thread is more than 2 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back