Pankuro Puppet Build

Little Fett

Hunter
Hey guys, long time no see!

Well with my ROTJ build coming to an end, I've started working on a few other costumes.

One that I've been wanting to build for a while is of Kankuro from Naruto (I am a multi-facited nerd:lol:).

kankuro.jpgThe unique thing about this costume is that the costume itself, is not the most Difficult thing about this build. The hardest thing to build will be the human-sized "puppet" this character uses as a weapon.
Named "Karasu" (Crow in Japanese), this puppet is roughly 4 feet tall and sports 4 arms multi-jointed.
here's a pic0.jpg.

Now, in the anime, this puppet is presumably made of wood, but since I lack the skill ang patience necessary for carving, I'll be using fiberglass.

The most difficult part of the puppet build will be the head. here's a pic of one that was made by someone else Kankuro_Crow_Puppet_update_6_by_Cheese_Demon.jpg(not me) out of wood. any advise would help.

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back