FPH2 question

Refugee

Hunter
I have a quick question for you all. I'm interested in the FPH2 but am wondering if it may be too big for me. I am on the shorter side...5ft 9inches and have only ever owned a Bobamaker helmet. The helmet seemed snug with the mandibles pushing against my cheeks...but it was proportional and didn't make me look like a bobble head. Do you think the FPH2 will be too big or will it be okay? I'd especially appreciate any input from anyone who is a shorter Fett who owns an FPH2. Pictures of shorter fetts with an FPH2 would be great as would a picture comparison of an FPH2 next to a Bobamaker. Thanks in advance!

Last edited by a moderator:
The Fettpride2 is not that big. I sold mine because I thought it was 2 small.I prefer the Helmets that are considered Movie Size Helmets I want to say the Fettpride Premium is one whether it's real,accurate I don't know but those helmets just look good period.

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back