WTB Rotj Boba Fett helmet

Waffle Fett

New Hunter
Greetings Awesome Fetts! I’m in the process of putting together my first rotj boba armor set and am kinda new to all of this as I’m learning about the details and different types of sets. At the moment I have the black series helmet which of course is a nice toy but I would like to buy a more ideal Rotj version of the helmet. If someone could point me in the right direction who sells it painted I would really appreciate it very much! Don’t wanna end up regretting buying some random poor quality version from Etsy etc.

Hi Dank Farrik
And Welcome! I myself just got done with my 1st ROTJ build and went primarily with Boba Maker. But this also depends on what kind of budget you have in mind. As everyone here will tell you, this can be an ongoing endeavor as you continually upgrade the ROTJ Fett. It certainly is for me. I started out with a budget of $1500, but here I am now at $4500. Hahaha. Just WAY TOO MANY things out there on the market that I couldn't say "No" to.

Again, Boba Maker was my Helmet and Armor vendor and he is a very well respected vendor in the Fett community. Many will say he is a bit pricey. But for me, Boba Maker's added convienience of not only having his items come to you all prepped and ready to paint, but also includes the little bits and bobs (Switches, metal components, etc.) which made the extra price worth it.

He released his new iteration of the ROTJ Helmet (dubbed "VX") last year from his previous versions, and I gotta say. This thing is outstanding. It has all the little gouges/scratches and includes a metal stalk and rangefinder with his helmet! Also new to this iteration is a way to mount the visor, which holds in place nicely.

BM Helmet VX.jpg

I have a complete Boba Maker armor set and he does an amazing job painting his pieces too should you decide that your not up to the task of painting them. I paid a little extra to have him paint up the Chest and Shoulder and Knee Armor. I had him do this cause at the time I was not 100% on mixing paints, and it seemed that these pieces required that extra little bit of TLC. I painted the rest of the armor and had to match his work, I think I did a pretty decent job at it. However, in hindsight, I think that I could have done it all. Here is Boba Maker's Link: Boba Maker Home Page

Feel free to check out my ROTJ Build: Iron's ROTJ WIP

A word of caution, My WIP is a bit pic heavy and detailed.

My primary weapons contractors were: Boba Maker, Arkady and Quest Design Canada. These are vendors that I heavily invested my hard earned dollar on. There are others, and I've put together a complete list in my WIP.

Good luck with your build and have fun!

Thanks,
-Iron

Last edited:
Hi Dank Farrik
And Welcome! I myself just got done with my 1st ROTJ build and went primarily with Boba Maker. But this also depends on what kind of budget you have in mind. As everyone here will tell you, this can be an ongoing endeavor as you continually upgrade the ROTJ Fett. It certainly is for me. I started out with a budget of $1500, but here I am now at $4500. Hahaha. Just WAY TOO MANY things out there on the market that I couldn't say "No" to.

Again, Boba Maker was my Helmet and Armor vendor and he is a very well respected vendor in the Fett community. Many will say he is a bit pricey. But for me, Boba Maker's added convienience of not only having his items come to you all prepped and ready to paint, but also includes the little bits and bobs (Switches, metal components, etc.) which made the extra price worth it.

He released his new iteration of the ROTJ Helmet (dubbed "VX") from his previous versions, and I gotta say. This thing is outstanding. It has all the little gouges/scratches and again includes a metal stalk and rangefinder with his helmet! Also new to this iteration is a way to mount the visor, which holds in place nicely.

View attachment 208571

I have a complete Boba Maker armor set and he does an amazing job painting his pieces too should you decide that your not up to the task of painting them. I paid a little extra to have him paint up the Chest and Shoulder and Knee Armor. I had him do this cause at the time I was not 100% on mixing paints, and it seemed that these pieces required that extra little bit of TLC. I painted the rest of the armor and had to match his work, I think I did a pretty decent job at it. However, in hindsight, I think that I could have done it all. Here is Boba Maker's Link: Boba Maker Home Page

Feel free to check out my ROTJ Build: Iron's ROTJ WIP

A word of caution, My WIP is a bit pic heavy and detailed.

My primary weapons contractors were: Boba Maker, Arkady and Quest Design Canada. These are vendors that I heavily invested my hard earned dollar on. There are others, and I've put together a complete list in my WIP.

Good luck with your build and have fun!

Thanks,
-Iron
Thank you very much sir, I’ll go check em out!! Much appreciate it!!!

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back