Work on our fiberglass The Mandalorian armor

amcclary

New Hunter
I've been making high quality fiberglass armor since Rogue One came out and I did Death Troopers. This is my first foray into the Mandalorian world but love this character the first time I saw him at Celebration. Been working on these pretty hard since D23 to try to get the as accurate as possible. They are gel coated fiberglass so pretty much ready to paint. They are now available. We are now starting on the beskar set. I also have the 3D files available as well for those who like to sand print lines.

IMG_4201.JPG

These look good! What height person are these for? I prefer the original armpit he wore to the new shiny armor if I’m honest!

I've been making high quality fiberglass armor since Rogue One came out and I did Death Troopers. This is my first foray into the Mandalorian world but love this character the first time I saw him at Celebration. Been working on these pretty hard since D23 to try to get the as accurate as possible. They are gel coated fiberglass so pretty much ready to paint. They are now available. We are now starting on the beskar set. I also have the 3D files available as well for those who like to sand print lines.

View attachment 182412
You're a beautiful human being.

Do you have any photos of the updated gauntlets?

It also looks like the fiberglass black kit on the first post have different battle damage then what is shown on Etsy.

This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back