Wooden stock prep

It actually would be good to put everything like that the sling and Andys info on the Webleys under a single sticky with sublinks like we have with the various paint templates and such. No idea who’s able to do it though.

It actually would be good to put everything like that the sling and Andys info on the Webleys under a single sticky with sublinks like we have with the various paint templates and such. No idea who’s able to do it though.
Maybe a jetpack info and paint up one and a gauntlet info and paint up too. Information on these is always being asked for but isn't readily available.
Gotta do it!
Watch this space lol

Im actually really surprised no one has tackled jetpack and gauntlet templates yet. I know one guy started some for a ROTJ pack eons ago but I don't think he ever finished it. I'd be surprised if the photos in that thread still work tbh haha
*Cough* RafalFett *Caugh* ;)

Im actually really surprised no one has tackled jetpack and gauntlet templates yet. I know one guy started some for a ROTJ pack eons ago but I don't think he ever finished it. I'd be surprised if the photos in that thread still work tbh haha
*Cough* RafalFett *Caugh* ;)
A lot of the information is or has been lost with recent and previous upgrades. Searching through old posts can be confusing with missing image links when the photobucket fiasco happened. I think new users just want the information for each variant collated into its own section / area. This could help them decide which variant to build easier . I had bought all the wrong pieces when I started out on my journet.

IMG_20190501_191454.jpg

Oiled up........ Now let's cut a chunk out of this perfectly good stock lol

This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back