WIP: Son's Jango Fett Mark II

Triple d

Hunter
Well, it has been over 3 years since I made my son's Jango Fett costume for Halloween and other trooping events:
http://www.thedentedhelmet.com/f28/wip-tripled-sons-jango-fett-42024/

He out grew the dang thing, imagine that!

So onto Mark II:

1 Boba Bucket.jpg 2 Ready for Jango.jpg 3 Bucket Finished.jpg 4 Sintra Armor.jpg 5 Rub n buff complete.jpg

Next up weathering the armor, then working on the straps and such.

Probably will not have time to make a jetpack yet, maybe later.

Question though, what could I use for the armor flak vest? I used a black t-shirt last time but the armor kind've flapped around on it. Maybe some type of thicker t-shirt???

Triple d

Hunter
I just used the Jango templates and then sized them to him, meaning I printed out the chest pieces on paper, then held them up to his chest. If it was to big, I changed the scale like down 10% each time. Till I found it.

But this version he can actually wear the small version of the templates (he is getting big).

Here is a picture of the armor weathered! Now onto strapping and attaching it to the flak vest (I think I am just going to go with a thick black t-shirt again)

weatheredarmor.jpg

Triple d

Hunter
He wore it for the first time this past weekend at Star Wars Reads!! Have a little adjustment with the armor placement on the chest but other than that, good to go! (He loved it)

JangoandPadme.jpg

JangoandPadme.jpg

Last edited by a moderator: