Why is the Mandalorian helmet so small?

Is it me or is the Mandalorian helmet a lot smaller than Boba and Jango??

Lee
It appears to be smaller to me in pictures. I don’t have one myself though. Perhaps Pedro Pascal has a small head. I assume they sized it specifically for him. I believe in another thread it was mentioned that the stunt helmet was larger. Stuntman either has a bigger head or they had to make room for more padding. Also, in another thread there were some measurements given by one of the makers.

When you compare the concept art to helmet size, I think a lot of what is available out there is just way too big.. that's why I chose to scratch build my Mando helmet. It is a well fitted helmet and the finished product needed minimal padding if any.

All of the new helmet designs in The Mandalorian are pretty much smaller than Boba or Jango’s helmet. The production wanted the helmets to have a tighter fit and look.

Thanks guys. I bought a helmet from Superrobotninja on Etsy and I was worried it was a bit small. It's been made from Do3d specs?

What is DO3d?

My printed helmet is small. I can just squeeze into it. But I have to leave the visor unglued at the bottom to allow a bit of flexing. With hindsight I would have made it 10% bigger.

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back