Who\'s got RA jumpsuit?

ukscout

Active Hunter
Who's got RA jumpsuit?

:::UPDATE 26th SEPT 2003:::
well ive decided to order a RA jumpsuit and have placed the order, ive recently got the ammo belt from them and was impressed.

Once i get it ill so pics and give it a review but from what ive seen so far I they look good.

==============================================================

has anyone got a RA jumpsuit recently and if so have you got any pics as im thinking of getting one to finish my costume.

cheers

Neil
starwars20.ico

uk-scout TB7290
www.uk-scout.co.uk
ukbikerscout@hotmail.com
ukscout-webbanner.jpg

Hey Neil,

I've got one of RA's jumpsuits, and I'm very happy with it. Darn good attention to detail. I supplied the material, my measurements, etc. and got a excellent jumpsuit.

I'm very happy with the fit and overall look of it. It's exactly what I was looking for.

Don't have any pics though, sorry!

take care,

-Rex

Last edited by a moderator:
I`ve got one as well. The only thing I requested was the color and he did the rest. Its great!!!!!! Let me see if I can snap a pic or two in the next day or so.

I just recieved mine from RA on Monday this week, and Im very happy with it. The crotch was a bit tight( cough ), and had to adjust it, but other than that its a complete work of art.
if you do order one from him, make sure you have ALL your measurements down. he has a list of measurements youll need, just ask him.
RA did ALL my Fett goodies, and I hope to have some pics to share once I weather the JS a bit
many props to RA and his staff

DPR

Hi there,

who is ra, how can i contact him about a jumpsuit and how much is it?

o.k o.k.,

I got it, i got it.
before you kill me for my ignorance i have to say its very early where i came from.

Sometimes its hard to think with only 3 hours of sleep.

Ra stands for ... yes of course!
But please tell me, what the f... means tdh? :))

Fett2210 wrote:

But please tell me, what the f... means tdh? :))

I assume your joking asking that..... but, TDH= "The Dented Helmet" the name of the forum we/you are on.

I've got a RA jumpsuit made from two work suits that I sent him, it came out really nice, I just had to have the thigh pouchs repositioned to look better with the armor.

Lynn

This thread is more than 20 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back