Where can I find this gauntlet greeblie thing?

GeekdadX7

Active Hunter
AACONNECTTEMPLATE.jpg

Been trying to comb through the cargo hold to see if anyone sells the appropriate piece, but haven't had any luck yet. I see listings for all the knobs, switches, lights and buttons, except for that thing. It's one of the last 2-3 details I have left to add to my suit before submission. Anyone have a lead or info on where I can get one of those, or a seller for them?
Thx in advance.

Whats better is there isnt 1 theres different ones on different gaunts.... So do some research and figure what one you need and find something you like.

I just used a rivet. Cut the rounded end flat and sanded the jagged edges.

Attachments

• 42B23BA9-2A48-4A44-9EA1-4D641D65E34A.jpeg
    42B23BA9-2A48-4A44-9EA1-4D641D65E34A.jpeg
    2.3 MB · Views: 237
Thanks all. Wasn't sure if it had to be a specific, certain part to pass muster or not.
Guess you're allowed some freedom with that thing. No wonder I couldn't find any exact detail on what specifically HAD to be there lol

When I installed my slider switch, I built it up with a formable plastic to create the shape as shown in the pictures. Amazon carries it
https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/51TTuIGqPVL._AC_SL1026_.jpg
I just heated it up with a heat gun and formed and then ground it down with a dremel to the desired shape....

View attachment 201246
Thank you. I'm seriously just in awe... as weird as it sounds... that there is FINALLY a piece of this suit, that doesn't have to have a particular, exact completely accurate brand/item/requirement. LOL

I actually did the same thing as hvacdon , but I took the slide switch, attached a light switch to it and carved it out. It’s much smaller than a standard light switch, and seems to match the “tower detail” that the part is described as.

What’s interesting is that the tower detail might now be switching to just the cylindrical post; from what I’ve seen anyways...

7CB74DEF-1558-4B19-8ACA-B1955479A687.jpeg60280FBB-38EB-4507-9E09-43F70F7FA4BE.jpegF15A72CD-A890-45CF-B37D-3028C130CD47.jpeg

View attachment 201209

Been trying to comb through the cargo hold to see if anyone sells the appropriate piece, but haven't had any luck yet. I see listings for all the knobs, switches, lights and buttons, except for that thing. It's one of the last 2-3 details I have left to add to my suit before submission. Anyone have a lead or info on where I can get one of those, or a seller for them?
Thx in advance.
Saw a 3d print file of this on thingieverse recently.

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back