What's your hobby area look like?

Remo, wow! If my workspace ever expanded into anything like that, my wife would "expand" me out into the garage. . . permanently. ;)

LOL. That's the advantage of having a GF that only lives with me on the weekends. Plus I gotta put all my toys somewhere.:D

When my family finally gets moved out to the country, the prerequisite list is as such:

1. Garage/barn shop for my husband to have all his tools and whatzits. We'll throw the leather-working stuff there too, it's messy.
2. Another for the cars to actually go inside or place for the kids to play with e doors up, so they're technically outside and out of the house, I expect I'll get ONE cup of coffee uninterrupted this way. 3. And I'll get a room inside (don't care if it's attic or basement or a damned closet!) for all the sewing stuff for this costume making addiction we all seemed to have been sucked into.

lol you said addiction.....and one cup of coffee uninterrupted !!!
When my family finally gets moved out to the country, the prerequisite list is as such:

1. Garage/barn shop for my husband to have all his tools and whatzits. We'll throw the leather-working stuff there too, it's messy.
2. Another for the cars to actually go inside or place for the kids to play with e doors up, so they're technically outside and out of the house, I expect I'll get ONE cup of coffee uninterrupted this way. 3. And I'll get a room inside (don't care if it's attic or basement or a damned closet!) for all the sewing stuff for this costume making addiction we all seemed to have been sucked into.

Here's one from the "soft" side :)
IMG_2170_zpsiu9muopf.jpg

Ha!...I thought I recognized this spot! [emoji6]

Last edited by a moderator:
This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back