What does the back of a vest look like?

• Thread starter Migrate from As You Wish
  • Start date
M

Migrate from As You Wish

I am curious to how the lower part of the back of the armor vest looks like. I know that there should be some open space for the lower part of the harness to protrude out of.

Does anyone have pics of the back of their vest? Thanks.

M

Migrate from As You Wish

Does anyone else ever think that maybe tylerdurden just has the fett suit sitting in a corner of his house? And that he allowed a copy to be made and sent on the MoM tour?

He's always jonny-on-the-spot with these ref pics. Someone wants a pic of Fett's buttcrack and he just grabs the digital and wanders into the other room snapping a pic...

Just kidding around, great ref pics!

Phil

M

Migrate from As You Wish

Thanks for responding so quickly!! Do you have a pic of the vest unworn? I would like to see how it looks without the backplate and jet pack on. Sorry, if my request seems too much...but I really want to see. Thanks again!!

M

Migrate from As You Wish

journeymanprotector wrote:Does anyone else ever think that maybe tylerdurden just has the fett suit sitting in a corner of his house? And that he allowed a copy to be made and sent on the MoM tour?

He's always jonny-on-the-spot with these ref pics. Someone wants a pic of Fett's buttcrack and he just grabs the digital and wanders into the other room snapping a pic...

Just kidding around, great ref pics!

Phil
Phil, you kill me bro!! :lol: Need to see Fett underware, cup, sock shots?? Whatch you need, baby, I got it. Hey you never know what may be lurking in my hallways...;) Oh, and those darn MOM people. Geez, I wonder if I am going to that thing back in one piece. :lol: Ha! Don't I wish.

Hmmmm, Mark, I am going to have to see if I can get this jet pack off my mannequin...oops..j/k Actually, I'll have to dig through my photos, but I am not sure I've seen a pic like that. Maybe someone has one of their suit. Oh Philsey...

M

Migrate from As You Wish

This is a picture of the vest back on richiesarmor's site.

I don't think there's a problem if I post it here.

http://www.richiesarmor.com/images/fettvestbk1.jpg

I know it's not the real one, but I think it's the popular design.

Tyler, where were YOU when the esb suit was stolen? eh? yeah i thought so... ;)

Take it easy,
Phil

F

Feth Milo

See that! The vest RA has, the link above this post. What material is that, and can you buy it from RA? I don't know what I'm gonna do about the vest...

Jedi Bob

Well-Known Hunter
Journey,

Do you have any pics of the RA vest, or the rest of your outfit?

"You'll boil him up...I know it!"

jrnymanprotector

Well-Known Hunter
JB, I'll be posting pics of my suit momentarily, the vest I'm wearing is RA. Sorry there's not much detail to the pics, I was horrified that my girlfriend was going to drop the digital camera I had 'borrowed' so we did it very quickly...

...He'll be turned into marshmallow in 5 seconds!

'That's impossible my dear lady. That's absurb!'

'WHY?'

'Because that pipe doesn't GO to the marshmallow room, it goes to the fudge room.'

Phil

crisisfilms

Active Hunter
RA also sells a pattern for the vest, which is what I did. Only bad thing is that he didn't give me instructions on what order to sew the pieces, so I had to figure it out myself. oh well not too hard.