What do you hate people saying about your costumes at Cons?

these put a smile on my face, I have trooped as a stormtrooper and always get the, "aren't you a little short to be a stormtrooper?" line but I can't wait to hear the responses once my Boba is finished. In secret I wanted a Boba first all along but couldn't afford it a few years ago, thank you promotions!!

I always get the "oh look it's boba fett" when I'm in the jango! It doesn't bother me like it used to though. But the one thing I don't like is when they ask you "how much does it cost to get a costume like that?" and when they hear the price they give you the most disgusted look ever...

Yeah it's amazing how many people think you can just go to a store and buy them or the look of shock how much you spent not including your time putting them together the faces are priceless:lol:

ditto....lol
As a Stormtrooper, and a short one, you know the line I get. Sometimes they are playing along in good spirit. Sometimes they are heckling jerks :(

- - - Updated - - -

Oh and one guy wanted me to say "Luke I'm your father" in my Stormtrooper gear, lol

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back