Webley Schermuly Riot/Multi-Purpose Launchers (RELBY V10/BOSSK BLASTERS)

Viper

Active Hunter
HUGE NEWS EVERYONE!!!
I was super lucky to get in contact with someone who imported some of these. First time they have been available in the USA to my knowledge. I was able to negotiate with the source to keep these as affordable as possible. I was also able to convince them to let us here on TDH have the first opportunity to purchase them. (YAY)
Will be doing a run of Good Condition and a run of Very Good Condition. These are the real deal. More info to come soon. Keep an eye on the cargo hold. Should be posting the run by this weekend (hopefully), just sorting out the last of the details.
A teaser of the "Good" condition ones:

image.png

UPDATE***
Source should be able to sort, inventory, and photograph everything on the 24th (depending on his schedule)
If that doesn't work out, we are likely looking at the 28th.
Hopefully the timing all works out and I can get the sales thread up this coming weekend!!!
Stay tuned! And spread the word. If you know anyone wanting one, let them know these are in the pipeline.
Cheers all!

HUGE NEWS EVERYONE!!!
I was super lucky to get in contact with someone who imported some of these. First time they have been available in the USA to my knowledge. I was able to negotiate with the source to keep these as affordable as possible. I was also able to convince them to let us here on TDH have the first opportunity to purchase them. (YAY)
Will be doing a run of Good Condition and a run of Very Good Condition. These are the real deal. More info to come soon. Keep an eye on the cargo hold. Should be posting the run by this weekend (hopefully), just sorting out the last of the details.
A teaser of the "Good" condition ones:

View attachment 185448
Mine just arrived. IT IS AWESOME! Thank you!

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back