Who is making Rubber/"Hyperfirm" Blasters these days?

Viper

Active Hunter
Since HFX/Hyperfirm closed up shop, did anyone take over making rubber or "hyperfirm" blasters?
I have owned a few over the years, my favorite blasters to troop in by far.
Anyone know who is making these currently?
I believe I saw somewhere HellHounds was making some rubber versions of blasters...
Any help would be appreciated, cheers!

Praetorian Blasters started almost immediately after HFX disappeared with rubber E11s and DLT19s, I'm not sure if they make others. Lately they've been reported to be behind in orders. But their quality is very good from what I've seen in person from fellow Garrison members.

Hellhounds Props is making rubber E11s, ESB & ROTJ EE3s, & Death Watch rifles. He needs a few more people to show interest but he's planning to make Relby V-10s as well. I have his ESB EE3 and it's very nice, well supported internally, and the paint work is amazing, especially the stock. I'm planning on replacing my HFX E11 with his as well, the details are more crisp and it looks a lot better overall.

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back