Weathering flight suit

Here’s a few more photos:
D122EE9C-31F2-47A2-910A-ABE537FF9ED4.png

21E4BDCF-905D-4CBF-8106-4CF12985DFD6.jpeg

FEC93D8B-9400-4DAB-A6DE-A987B4A75DCD.jpeg

Awesome man let me know how the boots go :). I have some aqua blue acrylic, so I’m gonna paint the blue, before I weather them with dirty down. Here’s what I mean, with the slight blue, on the original shoes.

View attachment 207563
that blue is actually the base color of the boot. It's just an unweathered spot. Make sure your boots are blue/gray before you weather, and intentionally leave that spot unweathered.

img_7903-jpg.jpg

Just a tip.. I started my weathering while on the mannequin, but eventually took it off for the remaining coats because it was kind of difficult spraying evenly in places like between the legs, under the arms, etc.
Thankyou for the advice will start him off tried to take it off but after 40 mins chasing him around the house the mannequin won

Needing to weather a new ESB flight suit myself, so this has been super helpful. Just wish we could get that Dirty Down spray here in the US. Anybody know of anything comparable that is Stateside?

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back