Weathered?

looks very dirty, i think you should pop them in the washing machine ;)

seriously though they look really good.

We're freaks! :lol:

We buy expensive stuff and then purposely make it look dirty and beat to heck! :confused

Looking bad (or should I say good!) :lol:

Lookin' good. Keep it up!

Ripcode said:
We're freaks! :lol:

We buy expensive stuff and then purposely make it look dirty and beat to heck! :confused

Looking bad (or should I say good!) :lol:

True that, but yet you ever notice when painting a fett helmet, it just doesn't quite look real untill you beat the heck out of it.

Thanks everyone!

Kind of a bad picture, I'll have to take another.
I took my Italian Olive that I'm using for my bucket and misted everything focusing on the parts that would be touched most like the pouch flaps. Then I misted with Antique copper my wife had laying around to give a little rust\dirt look. After that I misted everything with flat black.

Looks good. I am experimenting with natural weathering...I wear my CAboots to school everyday and I would wear my REALGLOVES when it was cold. IT looks really good buddy. Is that a SGB suit and pouches?

Delta75 said:
SGB Jumpsuit
TK409 pouches
REAL GLOVES

Hey! I have the same setup! Lookin' good! Remember Boba needs more weathering than you think. If it doesn't look filthy in a picture, then you didn't add enough!

I'm with Gary on this one.

in the pics it needs to look really dirty, then it's good.

Don't forget when you're weathering that the coveralles may look dirty on them zelves, but when the you wear everything the contrast of the dark green armor and brown belts will still make the suit look white.

I misted mine with brown, black and a grey to dimm the different colours together. The grey can was slightly different in colour the the suit itself causing a nice spotted coloured effect.

This thread is more than 17 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back