Warning: Issues with Rick Ponte / Ponteworks

BudaFett

Hi I’m Bobert!
I haven't tried contacting him since 2/14/17 when I was supposed to get my $500 refund. I will reach out on 2/14/18. One year is enough time to give me my money back.

kniveschau

New Hunter
I haven't tried contacting him since 2/14/17 when I was supposed to get my $500 refund. I will reach out on 2/14/18. One year is enough time to give me my money back.

I haven’t tried since February of ‘16. Figured there was no sense while everything was blowing up with his personal life, so I’ve given him time to get it together....but I have a feeling it won’t matter. I doubt he’s going to respond to anything other than a court summons...hope I’m wrong though

Refugee

Hunter
Oh yes, he owes me over a grand as does Chris. And I've waited 2 years now. This guy is long gone. No use living in denial. Best of luck to anyone willing to go the extra mile to track him down.

Last edited:

hvacdon

Active Hunter
I'm surprised someone hasn't tracked him down with as much cash it sounds like everyone has lost !! Aren't there some members in that part of the country that might be willing to help out ??

BudaFett

Hi I’m Bobert!
I'm surprised someone hasn't tracked him down with as much cash it sounds like everyone has lost !! Aren't there some members in that part of the country that might be willing to help out ??

Go to his house and do what? I'm hoping one day he'll pay me back or he'll just be another scammer in the community.

clmayfield

Active Hunter
Not to mention the fact that he is likely broke. People flush with cash don't make decisions like this. You could win and never be able to collect the money.

BudaFett

Hi I’m Bobert!
Not to mention the fact that he is likely broke. People flush with cash don't make decisions like this. You could win and never be able to collect the money.

Exactly. Banishment isn't our decision but he hasn't even been on in over a year. Even if he comes back people have enough warning to never deal with him again.