Jango with Boba Jetpack??

GeekdadX7

Active Hunter
Ok, help a brother out.
I was just watching a youtube video, from the 2015 disney star wars weekend parade... where they had a gajillion members of the 501st parading down the street.
At around 09:40 till around 09:55, there is a Jango Fett, trooping with Boba Fett's jetpack. Ummm... I don't really know all of the versions of Jango's costume, as I've always only focused on my Boba kit. But, ummm.... does Jango EVER have Boba Fett's ROTJ jetpack!?!?! *raises eyebrow, confused, like The Rock*
If not.... why would a member of the 501st be marching with that on, as Jango.

Signed... Confused in Los Angeles.
Untitled-12.jpg

Watch Attack Of The Clones and you’ll see that, during the fight on Kamino, Jango wears a jetpack that looks just like an un-weathered version of the ROTJ Boba Jetpack.

Attachments

• D0472B29-A5CE-4D65-B9B3-960D8A24F441.jpeg
    D0472B29-A5CE-4D65-B9B3-960D8A24F441.jpeg
    69.9 KB · Views: 288
Watch Attack Of The Clones and you’ll see that, during the fight on Kamino, Jango wears a jetpack that looks just like an un-weathered version of the ROTJ Boba Jetpack.
Thanks. I missed that. Haven’t seen that one since it came out in theaters.

Begs the question though... if after jango dies, boba gets his gear, why would he start off, cinematically with the esb jetpack, then later end up with the pack that may have been his dad’s?
*shrugs*
Always associated jango with the stubby silver rocket-less pack.

learn something every day

Thanks. I missed that. Haven’t seen that one since it came out in theaters.

Begs the question though... if after jango dies, boba gets his gear, why would he start off, cinematically with the esb jetpack, then later end up with the pack that may have been his dad’s?
*shrugs*
Always associated jango with the stubby silver rocket-less pack.

learn something every day
The Kamino (and Pre-Kamino, since he wears it in all previous scenes in E2, also) Jetpack exploded in the Kamino fight scene anyways, so no continuity error, that boba didnt have it in E5, but in E6. Well... a smiliarly colored one.

That Jetpack and the undented helmet is my favourite Jango version.

The Kamino (and Pre-Kamino, since he wears it in all previous scenes in E2, also) Jetpack exploded in the Kamino fight scene anyways, so no continuity error, that boba didnt have it in E5, but in E6. Well... a smiliarly colored one.

That Jetpack and the undented helmet is my favourite Jango version.
That’s really cool.
Looks like I need to rewatch AOTC :)

If not.... why would a member of the 501st be marching with that on, as Jango.
Also, just a side note, but having had the oppurtunity to march in the Star Wars Weekends parade two seperate years in the early 2000s, the "Face Characters," in the parade, Boba, Jango, Zam, Vader, and Maul were Disney Cast Members in Disney Parks Costumes, not 501st members.

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back