WARNING Torben Boberg Scammer

BrightFett

New Hunter
Also goes by the name Jimmybyron on ebay do not buy anything from him I have ordered full set of boba fet gear from him 2 years ago he had been on in off communication 1 msg every month or so then 3 months go buy still nothing I have msg him like 6 times no reply back he is always making excuses and really slow progress I give up just got to face the facts I ain't never getting my boba fett armour and I'm out 3k rip this hobby for me sadly.

BrightFett
I seriously dislike scammers! You should reach back out to him and say you've gotten your hands on a metal rocket from <Insert your vendor of choice> and was curious if he'd be able to install it for you? And that all you need is his address. See if he'd be willing to bite on that. If so, then at least you'd have his address. May be worth a shot.

ya i already tried msg him for like 4 months now nothing think its a lost cause now, sucks i really wanted to cosplay Boba Fett

Also goes by the name Jimmybyron on ebay do not buy anything from him I have ordered full set of boba fet gear from him 2 years ago he had been on in off communication 1 msg every month or so then 3 months go buy still nothing I have msg him like 6 times no reply back he is always making excuses and really slow progress I give up just got to face the facts I ain't never getting my boba fett armour and I'm out 3k rip this hobby for me sadly.
Hi guys just to update he is still at it I ordered a full Bobbad set up and after months of excuses etc had to pursue for a refund through ETSY

He then approached me privately and played the old give me a chance card

I did but no surprise still never received anything although seemingly he claimed it was stuck at customs due to shipping issue

Now asking for money to resend to me

Not a seller I would advise to consider doing business with

Same for me here. He's from a town near by me in Germany. Like 15 minutes aways. Bhought some Esb gauntlets and received them but they didn't fit. Send them back and he told me he would make some bigger ones. Since then he's ignoring me. I got his email, full name and hometown. Should I go to the police with this?

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back