Vest cooling method?

PropReplicator2

Active Hunter
Just wondering does anyone know any methods to keep your flight suit cool during the wearing time? I'm in West Texas (tatooine) in the dust and heat but I still want to wear my Boba stuff this Halloween.

Any help would be great,
Alex

I wear Nike Dri-Fit shirts under most of my costumes to keep from sweating thru them. It's a dangerous thing to do though, cause it's gonna make you dehydrated fast.

CycleGear stores (and online at cyclegear.com) sell "heat-out" clothes. It's like the tight undersuit a stormtrooper wears, but designed to pull heat away from the body. It won't do much if your flightsuit is heavy and doesn't let the heat go anywhere though.

A fan in the helmet, pointed right at my forehead helps a lot.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A

I wear Nike Dri-Fit shirts under most of my costumes to keep from sweating thru them. It's a dangerous thing to do though, cause it's gonna make you dehydrated fast.

CycleGear stores (and online at cyclegear.com) sell "heat-out" clothes. It's like the tight undersuit a stormtrooper wears, but designed to pull heat away from the body. It won't do much if your flightsuit is heavy and doesn't let the heat go anywhere though.

A fan in the helmet, pointed right at my forehead helps a lot.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A
Hmmmmm thanks for the reply:)
I'll look into it.

Alex

Sent from my KYOCERA-E6560

I feel your pain, I'm in central Florida!! Indoor troops!;)

As for Halloween, I usually just open the door for trick and treaters as Fett. I get to stay in the AC and the kids are usually more excited to see him than getting candy.

I feel your pain, I'm in central Florida!! Indoor troops!;)

As for Halloween, I usually just open the door for trick and treaters as Fett. I get to stay in the AC and the kids are usually more excited to see him than getting candy.
Yeh Halloween day here is estimated to be about 102°F and I don't think that night its gonna be super cool either:/. So yes, Stand strong and "endor" troops![emoji12].

Alex

I have to do an event at my church so I'm going to be in it for about 3-4 hours.

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back